Sunday, December 18, 2016

A Product Review of Don Pablo's Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip: Cholesterol Free

I love salsa and cheese dips. There are so many different brands and varieties available, it is hard to choose the best one, sometimes. I recently spotted Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip in the snack and chip section of my local grocery store. The words “restaurant style dip” on the front of the jar caught my attention. I decided to purchase this dip and try it! Here is what I discovered.

Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip is about medium in price range, when I compared it to other brands of dip. There are some brands that are cheaper than this product and there are a few brands that were slightly higher in price. This product is distributed by the Lance company and that company is well known, by me, for delivering delicious snacks that are also affordable. I purchased a one pound jar of Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip for around three dollars. Since there are fifteen servings in this large jar, I considered that price to be a pretty good bargain!


Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip comes from Don Pablo’s Mexican Restaurants and it’s heritage of the recipe originated from the central plains of Mexico. Ranch cooks there used native herbs and spices to create authentic recipes. Now, Don Pablo’s uses these ingredients in their foods, like onion, cilantro, jalapenos , lemon juice and vine ripened tomatoes. These fine ingredients blend perfectly with tortilla chips and many Mexican dishes. Don Pablo’s also makes tortilla chips, too. I was very impressed with amount of information on this product’s jar label. The words “made with real cheese” is prominently displayed, also. That is a good thing, in my opinion.


So, how does Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip taste? Absolutely fabulous! I tried this dip with white corn tortilla chips and it was delicious! The dip is very rich, thick and hearty! It has great Mexican flavor and zest! The tomatoes, Monterey Jack cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos, onions, garlic powder and spices were delightful. I loved this dip. It was yummy. I also used some of this dip on my homemade nachos and it performed spectacularly! I could not have been more pleased. I rate Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip five stars out of five stars. I discovered this dip is indeed restaurant style and high quality! You must refrigerate this dip after opening it. This is a tasty cholesterol free dip! Hey, no saturated fat, too! Wow!


Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip has forty-five calories in each serving. Twenty-five of these calories are from fat. This dip has three grams of total fat, zero grams of saturated fat, zero grams of trans fat, zero mgs of cholesterol, two hundred and thirty mgs of sodium, five grams of total carbs, zero grams of fiber, one gram of sugars and zero grams of protein. This dip does have a small amount of calcium in it. I was very impressed with the fact that this cheese dip is cholesterol free! It also has no saturated fat in it! This product is a winner! You can find Don Pablo’s Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip in most grocery stores that you shop at! I will be buying this product again. It is a crowd pleaser and it sure pleased me! I truly enjoyed trying this dip and writing a product review about it!


Labels: A Product Review of Don Pablo's Salsa Con Queso Restaurant Style Dip: Cholesterol Free

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...